This page describes the flow from making reservations to boarding the cruiser.
Feel free to contact us using this form or by telephone.
Let us know your desired date and time, planned number of passengers, budget, desired area, the general type of vessel you would like, requested options, and other information about your desired cruise.
Our concierges will email you a proposed cruising plan (estimated price, date and time, type of vessel and capacity, food and beverage plan, sailing course, pier used, etc.) based on your desired conditions.
Once you have decided on a date, time, and vessel, you can make a (free) provisional reservation that will be held for seven days. (Use the dedicated provisional reservation form.) We recommend making a provisional reservation to protect your planned date, time, and vessel from being reserved by other potential customers before making a final decision on your reservation. If necessary, you may inspect the vessels in advance. Ask your concierge for more information.
- If you are requesting a reservation with an early departure date, we might not be able to accept a provisional reservation, the period for which the provisional reservation might be shortened, or we might ask for immediate payment.
- You also may inspect the vessel after making a final reservation (payment). Ask us for more information.
Finalizing the provisional reservation, and information on the final reservation.
After you send your information through the provisional reservation form, we will reconfirm vessel availability and finalize the provisional reservation once we have verified that the vessel is available. Then, we will send you the contract and information about the reservation deposit (at least 30% of the total price of the cruise). Please check both of these and then pay the deposit within seven days. Your final reservation will be finalized after we have verified payment.
- If you are requesting a reservation with an early departure date, we will ask you to pay the entire amount of the cruise charges. We also may shorten the deadline for payment in such a case.
- We also can send you a printed invoice by mail if needed.
- Please be sure to check the content of the contract and make sure you consent to it before concluding it.
Bank account information: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Ebisu Branch, ordinary deposit account no. 8656571, SPICE SERVE Co., Ltd.
- You are requested to bear any funds transfer fees yourself.
Crediting of the deposit and finalization of the contract
The contract will be concluded once payment of the deposit has been confirmed. After that, we will proceed with crew and pier arrangements.
Submittal of necessary documents
After sending the provisional reservation form, we will send you the contract and consent form, with an enclosed return envelope. Please send the original contract and consent form, signed and with your official seal affixed, together with your business card (or a copy of your personal identification), within one week after concluding the contract. Note that the cruise will be unable to depart unless we have received both the original contract and consent form as well as your business card (or a copy of your personal identification) prior to departure.
- If you are requesting a reservation with an early departure date, we may shorten the deadline for submittal or request submittal by email or other means.
Decision on dining plan and options
Please notify us at least one week in advance of your chosen dining plan and whether you desire any optional arrangements.
- Try to contact us as soon as possible, because in some cases we might not be able to arrange your desired dining plan or options in time, depending on their details.
Finalization of number of passengers
Please confirm the final number of passengers, and notify us thereof, at least five business days prior to the date of departure.
- Depending on the details of your dining plan, we might not be able to adjust dining volumes or content to accommodate changes in the number of passengers after finalization. Contact us for more details on deadlines.
Payment of the remaining balance
Please pay the entire remaining balance at least three business days prior to the date of departure. Payment for any subsequent changes in the number of passengers will be made in cash on the day of the cruise, prior to departure.
The date of the cruise
Contact our staff once you have arrived at the pier. We will notify you in advance of the staff for the day of the cruise. Please ensure that all passengers will be present at least 20 minutes prior to departure. Staff will announce boarding once all passengers are present and the vessel has docked.
Follow-up after the cruise
Our staff will contact you at a later date. Feel free to communicate any comments or impressions concerning the cruise. We strive to improve our services constantly so that customers will be even more satisfied next time.